Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's a small, small world

My family has always enjoyed a good
music show.... and now
with the onset of reality TV there is plenty to choose from!

The X Factor
The Sing Off
America's Got Talent
and our favorites...
The Voice
and 
American Idol.

Last week
 American Idol announced
their top 24!

How cool that out of the top 24
we have connections with two!

Eben Franckewitz
lives locally and goes to my church!
We saw him in the lead roll of
Tom Sawyer, this past fall!
Sing
Act
This 15 year old can do it all!

Phillip Phillips
is my friend Amanda's cousin!
Phillip is ultra talented too.
His voice and personality
shine every time he sings!

What a small world!

Both photos are from the American Idol website!

11 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Woah! It is a small world (for you!..haha!) That is so neat!! I like them both. It's going to be such a tough year. We watch The Voice too.

Unknown said...

Sorry I can't comment now, I am watching American Idol!!! I will get back to you soon!
XO Cindy

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a fun post! I am watching AI right now and both of those boys can sing!!

Jen said...

How cool is that! This will be a fun season to watch for sure!!

Jane said...

That is very cool! I'm sure it makes it a lot more exciting to watch when you have connections with the contestants!
Jane

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Dee Dee we will be cheering for them...super cool connections! Makes the season even more exciting!

Christine said...

Now I have someone to root for!
Go Eben and Phillip!
(Phillip Phillips is such a great name!)

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Both guys are great and talented. Love both of them.

Sue said...

Very cool. I picked them both from the tryouts, although I wasn't surprised the Eben didn't make the top 13. His last solo just wasn't quite what some of the others were...maybe nerves? youth? Phillip Phillips could go all the way I think...he is one to watch!

Princess Kate said...

Those two are my favorites. Disappointed that Eben didn't go thru but am excited for Phillip. That's awesome that you know them.

Michelle said...

How neat to know them personally.