Allow me to introduce you to my new
friend Jessica over at
Jessica is a fairly new blogger but full
of so many fun projects and great ideas!
she took these two mini frames...
and with some paint and creative innovation
turned them into...
these great decorative frames!
She filled them with personal photos, added a magnet
to the back and now has some great frames for the fridge!
She also took this old cabinet door and...
made a great serving tray!
Jessica has been so kind to pass on two fun awards!
The All About You Blog Challenge
consists of 10 questions!
1. What is a secret no one knows about you?
I don't have many secrets... but one thing you might
not know about me is I love to be barefoot!
2. What is one of your greatest loves?
Graeter's Mocha Chip Icecream
3. What is one of your greatest fears?
To be very honest.... Rejection!
4. What is your deepest wish?
To learn to love others the way God loves us.
5. Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
Close to a warm beach and an average air temperature of 75!
6. What is your favorite food?
I'm a carbs girl....
you get the point!
7. What is your favorite book?
Besides the Bible,
I would say.... To Kill A Mocking Bird,
Gone-a-way and Return to Gone-a-way.
(The last two are children's books that
I would love to write a screen play for one day!)
8. What is your favorite movie?
maybe Ever After with Drew Barrymore.
I also like Titanic and hope to take
Madison to see it on the big screen
while it is back out in theaters.
Wayne told me to also add Sky High!
(we watched that this morning)
9. What is your favorite song?
These are not easy questions... Wayne is over
here laughing at me when I ask him
what is my favorite food?
OK... favorite song... it depends on the day.
I love a huge variety of music
some recent favorites include:
Somebody I used to Know
10. Post a picture of yourself
I am tagging the following blogs:
If you want to play along simply answer
the ten questions and tag a few of your blog friends!
The Versatile Blogger Award
asks you to state 7 things about yourself.
I'll try to think of seven different things from above.
1. I love food and will eat just about anything except
beets and hotdogs.
2. I hold a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from Taylor University.
3. I'm the Queen of Frugal!
4. I wanted to be an Architect when I was young.
5. I'm my biggest critic.
6. After college I worked in a warehouse driving
forklifts, electric pallet jacks, and cherry pickers.
7. I'm married to my best friend!
I know that many of you have Award Free Blogs
so if you would like to play along
please consider you awarded!
Once again, thank you Jessica!