Saturday, April 21, 2012

I've been Tagged!

Allow me to introduce you to my new
friend Jessica over at
Jessica is a fairly new blogger but full
of so many fun projects and great ideas!

For example
 she took these two mini frames...
(Jessica's Photo)
and with some paint and creative innovation 
turned them into...
(Jessica's Photo)
these great decorative frames!
She filled them with personal photos, added a magnet
to the back and now has some great frames for the fridge!

She also took this old cabinet door and...
(Jessica's Photo)
made a great serving tray!

Jessica has been so kind to pass on two fun awards!



The All About You Blog Challenge
consists of 10 questions!

1. What is a secret no one knows about you?
I don't have many secrets... but one thing you might
not know about me is I love to be barefoot!

2. What is one of your greatest loves?
  Graeter's Mocha Chip Icecream
3. What is one of your greatest fears?
To be very honest.... Rejection!

4. What is your deepest wish?
To learn to love others the way God loves us.

5. Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
Close to a warm beach and an average air temperature of 75!

6. What is your favorite food?
I'm a carbs girl....
warm bread
pasta
icecream
you get the point!

7. What is your favorite book?
Besides the Bible,
I would say.... To Kill A Mocking Bird,
Gone-a-way and Return to Gone-a-way.
(The last two are children's books that
I would love to write a screen play for one day!)

8. What is your favorite movie?
Hmmmm....
 maybe Ever After with Drew Barrymore.
I also like Titanic and hope to take 
Madison to see it on the big screen 
while it is back out in theaters.
Wayne told me to also add Sky High!
(we watched that this morning)
9. What is your favorite song?
These are not easy questions... Wayne is over
here laughing at me when I ask him 
 what is my favorite food?
OK... favorite song... it depends on the day.
I love a huge variety of music
some recent favorites include:
The Cave
Somebody I used to Know
Something Beautiful.

10. Post a picture of yourself
Beach dreaming!

I am tagging the following blogs:

If you want to play along simply answer
the ten questions and tag a few of your blog friends!


The Versatile Blogger Award
asks you to state 7 things about yourself.
I'll try to think of seven different things from above.

1. I love food and will eat just about anything except
beets and hotdogs.

2. I hold a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from Taylor University.

3. I'm the Queen of Frugal!

4. I wanted to be an Architect when I was young.

5. I'm my biggest critic.

6. After college I worked in a warehouse driving
forklifts, electric pallet jacks, and cherry pickers.

7. I'm married to my best friend! 

I know that many of you have Award Free Blogs
so if you would like to play along
please consider you awarded!

Once again,  thank you Jessica!


11 comments:

Jessica - Green PBnJs said...

I love it! You are such a sweet lady! And I forgot about Ever After, I LOVE that movie too! Learning new stuff about my fellow bloggers is too much fun! -Jessica

~ rooms FOR rent ~ said...

This is so great!!! And so glad you were tagged, I loved learning all these little new fun facts about you Dee Dee! You are so sweet, and your comments always make my day! Hope you have a wonderful sunday! Blessing, Bre

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Great to get to know you a little better dee dee! I love me some carbs and running around barefoot is my favorite thing too!

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
I visited your blog today - I saw you on 'Chateau Chic.' Your blog is lovely. While I was reading, I noticed that you like to take your kids to the Zoo. I just recently did a post about the Zoo. You have many of the same interests as me and my daughters. We started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is simple and pretty - two things which I love. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

momto8 said...

congrats on your awards and being recognized by fellow bloggers...
I make pickled eggs with beets...my favorite snack. I wonder if you would try them?!

Crickit said...

Congrats! It was fun getting to know you better! :)

Sue said...

I'm back! It is always fun learning more about you...not that you actually gave too much away here! I think that beach and 75 degrees sounds perfect!

Teresa said...

So fun to learn a little more about you! Isn't being barefoot the best? I did get the painting, I kept forgetting to let you know and thank you! It is so lovely and it has joined a little vignette in our dining room!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

I just saw that you tagged me! I've been a little bit preoccupied with my toe not to mention all the time I spent yesterday in the orthopod's office. But this is fun...I will have to get my post togethr and decided what i weant to share. It dosen't surprise me that you love being barefoot and would want to live by the beach! Dee Dee you must come to New Jersey for a visit sometime and to check out the Jersy Shore!!! I can get to the beach from my house in about an hour's time!!

Jen said...

Sorry I took so long to respond... my computer was on the fritz, also why I didn't post anything until today too!! Too hard to do on my phone! But thanks for tagging me.. it is so fun, I can't wait to put my post together ;)

Michelle said...

Congrats on the award! I loved reading your answers. Could we possibly be sisters? I swear...we are so much alike!!!