Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Big Thank You

I arrived to work on the house yesterday,
and I was so surprised to see this sweet
package on my doorstep!
Christine from Vista Woman sent me the
sweetest Birthday surprise!
If you have never had the chance to visit her blog
site, I highly recommend hopping over to say hello!
Knowing how much I love Angels,
(I have a wonderful collection I display at Christmas time),
she sent me this one to add to my collection!
Isn't this Angel just beautiful!
I love the detail of the roses on her dress
 and the tiny bird in her hands.
She will find a permanent home
as soon as my white china shelf emerges from storage.
Until then I've found her a temporary place
on one of my glass front kitchen cabinets!
She will be sure to make me smile!

Thank you so much,
 sweet Christine!
Your thoughtfulness and friendship are a true blessing!





3 comments:

Wendy said...

What a sweet surprise for your birthday!! Happy Birthday!
She does have a wonderful blog!! Agree...a must visit :)

corners of my life said...

A friend from afar.
Gotta love blogland.

Sue said...

She is beautiful! I decided I'd better "pop" over to see what is going on with you! Hope all is well!