Friday, November 5, 2010

Wendy's Give-A-Way


I wanted to share an exciting Give-A-Way
with you today!
My dear friend, Wendy, at
is celebrating her 1 year blog anniversary
with an incredible cookie Give-A-Way!
Click here to get signed up!
Happy Anniversary Wendy!

Life here has been very busy,
I've been doing my best to keep up with
every one's new posts,
but have found it difficult to keep up with mine!



We are taking off today to visit Mickey...
(Grandpa B will be here hanging out with the pups!)
We are hoping to experience the
Taste Of Epcot...
To learn more about this great event head over and
visit Sue's blog at I Need Mom!


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Judy@judyfriendphotography.com said...

Have a great time and enjoy being a kid again! Wish I was in Florida to meet up with you. Looking forward to pictures. Love to all!

Wendy said...

you are so sweet! Thank you!

Have lots of fun! What a wonderful time of year to go to visit Mickey!!

Wendy

Christine said...

Wow! Disneyworld!
Be sure to scream, laugh, eat all that you can!
I'll be thinking of you while you are gone!

corners of my life said...

I love Disney as well (except for the wild rides) so I am a bit jealous! I can't wait to see lots of photos upon your return. Have fun.